Samstag, 4. Oktober 2014

drawing challenge: swoon - Ohnmacht

This weekend lovely Tammie invited us for "swoon".

I wondered about the meaning of swoon and now probably I use the term more in the context of a powerlessness. Because yesterday it happened our little daughter dropped down at the playground. We spend few time in the accident and emergency department. Not a place of swoon. Parents feel powerless when their child is crying.





daily project


Hey, but she is fine and the plastered arm is cool!

Have a nice weekend, take care and watch out for the upcoming d.c. - I am the host!

Kommentare:

  1. Nice interpretation of the theme. I do recognize the feeling of powerless. Your drawing expresses very well the care you gave. - eric

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. They are so little when something bad happens. I'm glad she's allright and that she can show her plastered arm to her friends. x Joke.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. cute drawing, as it somehow doesn't represent helplessness but the care that family gives me each which, I think give us relief, at least, I think so.

    hope you have a great day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh no Stefanie! Thank goodness your daughter is fine. I've had so many of these situations with my three children I've practically lost count. And, I know exactly what you mean. You've described your helplessness and worry in that drawing beautifully, but you've also described family and care and love. Very well done. Big hugs to you for strength and lots of soft, sympathetic energy coming your way.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I am so glad that your daughter is ok now. i understand that feeling, it is one of the worst.
    your drawing is so full of the care and tenderness of your family.
    and yes, another meaning for swoon.
    Thank you for joining us.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. thnak heavens for providence and cool plaster, accidents do happen and are always unnice.
    but yeah, unswoon must be possible. hereby...
    take care!
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. so glad to read that she alright!
    i so understand the powerlessness-feeling
    but
    i love your sweet little drawing
    a round circle of love
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. solche situationen kenn ich noch von früher...
    schön, dass alles gutgegangen ist!
    liebe grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke - thank you - merci bien!