Samstag, 25. Oktober 2014

drawing challenge: dress

Yes, our dear hostess Patrice, of course I like the theme!

Here it is, the beloved dress I bought in a second hand shop in Berlin-Friedrichshain.
Must be more than 10 years ago. I was looking for the perfect dress for the first Salon chez Madeleine (this is another story...) and promptly felt in love with those little fruits.
 Now is the time to get it out from the wardrobe:










well,

hips don´t lie.


Maybe I should bring it to an alteration tailor.




Have a nice weekend and enjoy some cake, so do I!

And by the way, I am going to invite to the next d.c. 

Kommentare:

  1. oh, ich erinnre mich dran. Das willst Du weg tun?
    Genieß den Kuchen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ha! eines meines liebsten kleider ist auch vintage und stammt aus einem second-hand-laden in berlin-friedrichshain.
    dein kleid scheint mir perfekt für einen salon.
    herzliche grüße,
    tatjana

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very brave - and very beautiful.
    Just like your drawings.
    I am always astonished by their honesty.
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. i love the swirvy curvy of the second to last photo
    lovely dress
    on you

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. So much fun to revisit our favorite cloths.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi Stefanie. Who could resist those fruits!
    If only hips lied!
    xo Carole

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. ;^))
    what i like the most
    is that it feels and look like a sweet little movie
    and your face! how i love your expressions ;^))
    now lets see what theme you picked....
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. yeah that's a keeper! I wonder what a little tailoring would do- the fabric is so nice- either way :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. oh la la! by the way? i looked up ROTER COUTURE LONDON. found it!
    see ya next week, n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Ein altes Schätzchen...wunderbar inszeniert hast du es...ich bin sehr gespannt, was daraus wird.
    Herzliche Grüße
    Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Ha ha, hips don't lie, I love it. That's what I said to myself when C and I were trying on those 1950s dresses. Personally, I think the women had their ribs removed or something. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Nice "movie". A dress to impress:) -eric

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke - thank you - merci bien!