Freitag, 21. März 2014

Freitags Füße und daily project Gruß









Guten Tag!
Im Hintergrund bin ich an ein paar Sachen dran, vordergründig ist es etwas ruhig hier. Sicherlich auch dem Umstand geschuldet, dass ich mich erfolgreich in Entspannung übe.
Übrigens habe ich bezaubernde Mittwochsfüße --> hier gefunden.
Und ein bisschen mehr daily project 214 kann man --> hier finden.
Ich hoffe, es geht Euch gut, viele sonnige Grüße und bis bald!

Hello! 
I´m working at some stuff behind the scenes, so it´s a bit quiet here. 
It might be also because I am successful relaxing those days.
I found some lovely Wednesday feet at --> Roberto.
A bit more of my ongoing daily project 2014 is --> here by the way.
I hope you´re fine! Best wishes x Stefanie





Kommentare:

  1. schön bestrumpft bist du im ersten bild! dann genieß mal die sonne und die entspannung!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i ma loving your daily project! i always say you can tell a person's personality by looking at the shoes...by the evidence here i feel you and I could be best friends xxxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. die pinken schuhe sind soooo toll! und dein letztes bild mit gänseblümchen auch!
    liebe grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. It always looks like you have fun doing whatever you are doing, Stefanie.
    Happy weekend to you. xo Carole

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. so schön, wie die sonne den schatten des gänseblümchens malt.

    sonnige grüße,
    tatjana

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hey,
    First.
    It makes me happy that you have a few days relaxed
    Second:
    And that you're always working on new ideas!
    Third:
    And thanks for the link to instagram, I actually saw many things I had ever seen, was a pleasure!
    Fourth:
    and, hey, my feet do not deserve to be seen by anyone. was something in poor taste I did. :(
    I hope you have a beautiful and spring weekend! :))

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Ich staune immer wieder über deine Zeichnungen - so besonders, berührend. Einfach schön.
    Liebe Grüße
    Christiane

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. There is some mystery in these photos. Enjoy your relaxing moments, no matter what shoes you are wearing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. sweet you
    i miss your post....
    and for i am the host of the next drawing challenge'
    i will invite you and hope you will join

    x

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke - thank you - merci bien!