Montag, 7. Oktober 2013

winner of the cups

Well, I don´t know what to say... thank you all so much for spending time, for coming with your wonderful cups, for your wishes! It´s so much fun to visit all your blogs, I appreciate it a lot!




I spend a very nice weekend and got lots of flowers and some fantastic mail, for example from Michaela, Mano, Celine, Roberto, Sita and Eva (where is your blog by the way??):









The winner of the giveaway is...





I hope I did not forget anybody, I´m still sorting myself...
Thank you, have a fine day!

Kommentare:

  1. wonder-ful! so happy for you you had a beautiful birtday weekend. x
    n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich freu mich für dich! so viel schöne post! und die wunderbaren blumen... es war mir ein vergnügen das erste mal bei einer dc dabeizusein!
    lieben gruß
    dania

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. NO??? i don't believe my eyes, is that my name ? awesome!!!!
    i came here to check who had played, i'm always so busy on sunday and monday, so i still have to visit them all and wow now i'm so surprised,
    hope you had a little after party as well, it looks fantastic at your place, x

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke - thank you - merci bien!