Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012

warm up

Tusche, Buntstift auf Papier; 36 x 25 cm
ink and crayon on paper.

Zeichnungen wie diese mache ich gerne zu Beginn, wenn ich im Atelier bin. 
Dazu breite ich mehrere Blätter auf dem Boden aus und verteile mit dem Pinsel irgendwelche Formen auf diese Papiere. Anschliessend zeichne ich dazu, was mir gerade in den Sinn kommt. 
So zeichne ich mich warm für das, was da kommen mag.

I do a lot of drawings like this at the beginning of a session in my studio. First I put some pieces of paper on the floor. Then I paint with a brush some forms and afterwards draw whatever comes to mind. It´s a kind of warm up exercise for things to come.

 dramatic dancer
ink on paper, Tusche auf Papier36 x 25 cm.




Kommentare:

  1. warm-ups are certainly a necessary exercise for artists to get everything flowing. thank you for sharing a bit of your process.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This has such a quiet beauty to it. Simply beautiful. The red shoes pop.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. love them
    as always
    and your post yesterday
    beautiful and sad
    I carried it in me
    all day
    and still
    it makes me want to see
    my brother

    with love
    Patrice A.

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke - thank you - merci bien!